Taken and slightly modified from the
2019 Atomic World Championship.
- Players may begin negotiating a playing start time as soon as their
next pairing is known. When a time is agreed on, it must be shared in the
Pairings forum post.
- To prevent (most) timezone confusion, players must communicate their times in UTC.
- Each player is responsible to offer at least 3 separate times for the
match, by Wednesday at the latest, unless an offer has been accepted before
that number is reached.
- The 3 offered times should be no closer than 3 hours to each other and no
more than 2 on a single date.
- If 3 offers are not made in time the player at fault must accept a time
chosen by the opponent.
- If both players fail to make 3 offers by the deadline then a TD
will assign a time.
- A player should respond to an offer by accepting or making a different
offer, preferably within 24 hours.
- If both players make 3 offers but no agreement is made before the weekend
then a TD will determine if fault lies with a particular player.
- If a player is at fault then their opponent will decide the match time,
if no player is at fault the TD will assign a match time.